Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 355 - A Love Letter Just For You

Dear you...
After all the times we’ve spent together
I just realized that I don’t like you anymore
How you sleep with your sweet innocent face
How you wink when you say something naughty
When you stand in the kitchen and cooking
When you play that video game with that serious face
When you sing with your unique voice
When you hold my hands wherever we go
When you hug me whenever I feel down
Those simple stuff that shows you actually care for me
You should wipe that cuteness in your face
Your charming smile and silly laugh
Because it’s obvious that I don’t like you anymore
I love you

1 comment:

  1. ao when we dont like people anymore, so it maybe can be change as hate, maybe love
    he................he love this love letter

    ReplyDelete